- 6 Days
- 5 Nights
- 20% Advance
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Lenient Cancellation Terms
01-12-2021 to 06-12-2022 (Available)
02-12-2021 to 07-12-2022 (Available)
03-12-2021 to 08-12-2022 (Available)
04-12-2021 to 09-12-2022 (Available)
05-12-2021 to 10-12-2022 (Available)
06-12-2021 to 11-12-2022 (Available)
07-12-2021 to 12-12-2022 (Available)
08-12-2021 to 13-12-2022 (Available)
09-12-2021 to 14-12-2022 (Available)
10-12-2021 to 15-12-2022 (Available)
27-01-2021 to 01-02-2022 (Available)
28-01-2021 to 02-02-2022 (Available)
29-01-2021 to 03-02-2022 (Available)
30-01-2021 to 04-02-2022 (Available)
31-01-2021 to 05-02-2022 (Available)
Why Outside Explorer?
Certified, Experienced, Soft Spoken and Well Mannered Local Trekking Guides
We have been managing trekking events from last few years, which proves that we are experts of our field.
❤ 1000+ TOURS DONE
Till now we have done more than 1000 tours across India.
❤ POCKET FREINDLY PACKAGES
Our packages are very cost effective as compare to other travel agencies.
❤ VERIFIED REVIEWS
Our customers review us as one of the best trekking agency in Uttarakhand.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
1Where is Kedarkantha Trek?
Kedarkantha Peak is based in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand. From Dehradun, it is approximately 215 kilometers away.
2 How to reach Kedarkantha Trek?
Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun, is located about 20 km from the city. You will find a daily flight from Delhi to Dehradun.
Overnight train to Dehradun from Delhi
From Delhi's ISBT Kashmere Gate, regular bus service from Delhi to Dehradun is available
3Is Kedarkantha Trek safe for female travelers?
Yes! Kedarkantha Trek is safe for Female Travellers.
4What is the age limit for Kedarkantha Trek?
Between 12 to 50.
5Are there any extra charges other than Kedarkantha Trek Package cost?
There are no hidden charges, but if you choose things that are not included in the Kedarkantha Trek Package, we will take an extra charge.
6How can you reach Sankri from Dehradun?
You can get direct buses from Dehradun to sankri. Remember, you don't need to pre-book these buses.
7What is the minimum cost for Kedarkantha Trek?
INR 5,999 per person
8 What is the best time to visit Kedarkantha?
The best time to visit Kedarkantha is winters, i.e., November to March.
9What is the minimum size of the Kedarkantha Fixed Departure Group?
The minimum size of the Kedarkantha Fixed Departure Group is eight people.
Top Tips for Trekkers
Before you load up your backpack with trekking socks and Kendal mint cake, give some thought to the infrastructure on the route you plan to conquer. Some treks require total self-sufficiency, sleeping under canvas and purifying water as you go; other routes have refuges or rustic teahouses every step of the way. Here are some of the key considerations:
- Travel light: every extra gram will weigh you down on the trails; if it isn't essential, leave it behind.
- Respect your feet: boots offer more support, but all-terrain trainers are lighter and dry more quickly after a soaking.
- Protect your knees: trekking poles can help control the knee-crushing descents that are a feature of pretty much every trek.
- Climb slowly: Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS) can kill, so ascend slowly and take rest days to acclimatize on any trek above 2,500m in elevation.
- Heed the weather: when treks go wrong, it's normally because of the weather, so check the forecasts; if conditions look bad, stop somewhere safe and sit it out, rather than pushing on over the next pass.
- Be prepared: don't launch straight from the sofa to the summit–warm up with gentler walks, hikes and runs to get your body used to the exertion.
- Plan ahead: many trekking routes require a permit and advance booking for lodges and camp sites; for some routes, you need to book months ahead.